- Type "about:config" into the address bar and hit enter. Scroll down and look for the following entries:
- Alter the entries as follows:
- Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"
Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"
- Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like 30. This means it will make 30 requests at once.
- Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it receives
Monday, July 10, 2006
I usually don't do technical blogs, but I was trying to figure out why my Firefox browser's been sluggish at work and at home, and I found a 'fix' while googling...